Sunday, July 21, 2013

Chalk Talk There's You Gift Set

Must say I haven't had much time to craft much this last week, but I did manage to make a card this afternoon to go with this lovely box I made for my launch - I just added the Perfect Plum Doily as I felt it was missing something.


Here's a close up of the gorgeous Clay Flower and the smallest size doily from my Delicate Doilies Sizzlits.
And you can just pick up the Perfect Polka Dot Embossing on the DSP. 

This one is to show you the sides of the box (Tanya Bell creation) and the fabulous new Stretch Ruffle Ribbon.

Recipe:
Stamps: Chalk talk
Paper:  Whisper White, Strawberry Slush, Perfect Plum, Wild Wasabi, Quatrefancy Speicalty DSP

Inks: 
Strawberry Slush Inkad, Strwberry Slush Marker
Accessories: Big Shot, Card Base Pop 'n Cuts Die, Chalk Talk Framelits, Delicate Doilies Sizzlits L, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Extra-Large Oval Punch, Blossom Punch, Strawberry Slush Stretch Ruffled Ribbon, Buttons & Blossoms Simply Pressed Clay Molds, Simply Pressed Clay, Embossing Buddy, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip


Remember, as always,if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB

Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE