Tuesday, July 2, 2013

ESAD Annual Catalogue Blog Hop




It has arrived !!!!! The New Annual Catalogue goes live today, and as such, we are having a Blog Hop to showcase the gorgeous products that you can buy from today......25 different Blog's to Hop around and see what everyone has been creating just for you...grab a coffee, notebook and pen and start your wish list.

What is ESAD?

ESAD stands for "Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators" and it is an on-line group just for Australian and New Zealand Stampin' Up! demonstrators.

We love what we do & love to share with our customers, friends, and wonderful blog visitors. 
We also share what we love in our ESAD Demonstrator community, through swaps, challenges, sharing knowledge, ideas & friendship, and we're always there to help and support each other.

So if you are a Stampin' Up! demonstrator located in Australia or New Zealand, then please feel free to leave me a comment and I'll contact you with information on how to join our wonderful group.

Now you may have just joined me from Amity's Blog, or you may be starting your journey with me, either way I hope I can inspire you to add Blooming With Kindness to your stash! if you have it already, maybe I can inspire you to get it back out and ink it up with the new colours in our range!


First up I have a Gift Bag and matching card.

Colours used are NEW In Colours - Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe along with NEW Regals Colour - Island Indigo. I have added a double bow using the 5/8" Whisper White Organza Ribbon. 
I have stamped the blooms using the Masking Technique.


I'm not sure if you can see it very well, but I re-stamped the middle Island Indigo bloom with Versamark Ink and Heat Embossed with the Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder to give it some shine.


Here I have used the Note Cards & Envelopes for a quick, clean and simple card set, along with making a holder for gift giving in the NEW Regals Colour - Crushed Curry.


I have used the 5 NEW In Colours - Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Slush, Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana on a mat of Whisper White cardstock.


Materials Used:
Stamp Set:  Blooming With Kindness
Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana, Island Indigo, Crushed Curry, Versamark
Papers:  Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe, Crushed Curry,
Punches: 1 1/4" Scallop Circle, 1" Circle
Others:  Note Cards & Envelopes, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, 5/8" Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip

Well I hope you like my projects and I hope that I have inspired you.
If you started with Michelle's Blog, than you have reached the end, if not, please continue on your way to some more inspiration and I thank you for taking the time to look at my Blog.

Michelle Grech
Amity Knight  

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the projects, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB

Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE