Followers

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Flower Shop Vase

I finally got my Pansy Punch to match my Flower Shop stamp set (yes, I know it's sold as a bundle....NOW!) LOL, gotta love when things change and you forget, ask me how I know!

Anyways, have you seen the gorgeous vase of flowers on page 95 of the catalogue? - go on, have a look. Isn't it just so cute! and no water needed. Everyone it seems is casing this and well, why should I be the exception, right!,

This is my version in Pinks as I made it for a special lady at the home I work at for her Birthday today.



Recipe:
Stamps: Flower Shop, Chalk Talk
Paper:  Whisper White, Strawberry Slush, Primrose Petals, Baja Breeze (retired)
Inks: 
Strawberry Slush, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Melon Mambo
Accessories: Big Shot, Chalk Talk Framelits, Pansy Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 
Strawberry Slush 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Large Pearl Basic Jewels, Large rhinestone Basic Jewels, Hot Glue Gun (non SU), Florist Wire (non SU), Crimper (Retired)

She is going to get such a surprise as I told her I would make a card for her - but then I figured this would look great in her room (LOL, well, I'm hoping that's the case).

How cute is that little mini milk bottle - one of my local cheapie shops sells them for $1.49, so naturally I bought a few. Just as well as I do absolutely love this and need to make one for myself!


Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB


 Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE