Monday, July 8, 2013

Thank You Gift Box

Have you used our gorgeous Kraft Boxes yet?

While I was playing with my new Blooming With Kindness stamp set for the ESAD Blog Hop, I also decorated one of our Kraft boxes. I had not decided how to finish off the sides so put it on hold for a few days. I used the new Bermuda Bay ink and cardstock......just love this colour...

Anyways, I ended up just embossing the side mats and used the debossed side to give a smooth finish.
Just love how it turned out.


Close up of the lid. I stamped on Whisper White and also on a scrap piece and fussy cut it out and popped on with a dimensional to give it a lift and then added the sentiment.



LOL, and another card as I was on a roll.......this time just a clean and simple single layer card using the new In Color Coastal Cabana.



Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB

Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE