Friday, August 2, 2013

3D Tea Cups

I was asked to make some 3D Tea Cups for an upcoming stall for a friend and was given a sample, I can tell you I wasn't looking forward to all the hand cutting.
Luckily for me I found a Sizzix Big Shot Die that was perfect!

Here are the cute Tea Cups - I have 2 tea bags in them - a few I put a mini Cherry Ripe Bar in for you to see the potential these cuties have!




You guessed it - Retired Christmas DSP from last year and retired Riding Hood Red and Bashful Blue cardstock.
The Old Olive cardstock is still current though!

Love that you can put the tag on the left or the right depending on the person you are giving it too!

These would be great for a High Tea party, or just for a nice present for an elderly friend / relative - let me know if you are interested in having some made for your next event.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB


 Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE