Followers

Monday, August 26, 2013

90th Warmest Wishes Card

I made this card for one of the residents I care for who turned 90.

Again not my original idea, but inspired by a card I saw on pinterest.


Recipe:
Stamps: Blooming with Kindness
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Champagne Glimmer
Inks: Baked Brown Sugar, Strawberry Slush
Accessories: Big Shot, Lacy  Brocade Embossing Folder, Timeless Type Alphabet Junior Sizzlits, Stampin' Dimensionals

Would you believe I finally cut into my Champagne Glimmer Paper!
Had to happen sooner or later right!
I love how it turned out - I made another with a slight variation which I will show later.

Come back on Thursday around 10.00 am and check out what myself and others have created for you from the new Holiday Catalogue as we do our Blog Hop to inspire you.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB



Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE