Friday, August 23, 2013

Calm Christmas Card

Here's a sample card I made for my vClub girls using 2 of the stamps from the new Calm Christmas set - Available as at 29th August from the new Holiday Catalogue.

I made these to send with some of the new 1/8" Silver Ribbon and their own copy of the catalogue.


Recipe:
Stamps: Calm Christmas
Paper:  Whisper White
Inks: 
Midnight Muse
Accessories:
Paper-piercing Tool, Paper-piercing Essentials pack, Stampin’ Pierce Mat, Basic Jewels Pearls, Stampin’ Dimensionals

I thought my vClub girls might appreciate a card using one of the new sets and something they could have a play with themselves while they decide what they may like from the new catalogue! 
And aren't things just nicer when they are in your hand!

Not a member of my vClub, remember you can start at any time, it's just a minimum monthly commitment a of $50 order (before postage) at the beginning of each month for only 6 months - of course you can stay longer, entirely up to you.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB



Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE