Wednesday, August 21, 2013

There's only one you

Here's a nice simple card I made for one of the lovely ladies I help care for.

I got the idea for this card off pinterest, click here to see.


Recipe:
Stamps: Vintage Verses (retired)
Paper:  Whisper White, Red Glimmer, Sycamore Street DSP (retired) 
Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Real Red
Accessories
: Big Shot, Dress Up Framelits, Chalk Talk Framelits, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip

I thought about the type of card I would make for a bit as it was for turning 94, what a great age!
I've been going to try the addition of the jacket/cardie for a while and now was the perfect time.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB



Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE