Followers

Friday, August 16, 2013

MDS Classic Dad Card

So in preparation for the Stampin' Up! MDS Making a Statement event tomorrow, I had a play and created my very first Hybrid card......yay for me.  It was quite easy.

I'm going to put it on the sample board tomorrow - did you notice a little sneak peak as well??????


Recipe:
MDS Downlaod: Classic Dad
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Real Red
Accessories
: Big Shot, Argyle Embossing Folder, Season of Style Washi Tape, Snail Adhesive.

The Washi Tape is in the new Holiday Catalogue - so very versatile - who would have thought it was for Christmas! Reminded me of tyre treads so perfect for this card.

And the best part is that now I have my dad's Father's Day card all sorted!!!

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB



Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE