Followers

Monday, August 12, 2013

MDS - Create your very own Mobile Phone Cover

With the MDS Event happening in Brisbane on Saturday, I decided to have a play and make an item to place on the display board to hopefully inspire others to use MDS and create their own projects.

My Digital Studio is very user friendly and I hope to pick up some more useful tips at the event.

Anyways, here is the Mobile Phone Cover I made.


The right one shows you the printed product before adding the adhesive and cutting out the camera hole.

It only took me around 15 minutes to produce, which including looking at background papers and embellishments to decide what to use. I honestly had no idea what the end cover would look like as I just let what I saw lead me.

Not 100% happy with it, but for my first mobile phone cover with no instructions, I'm more than happy.

I only needed 2 Designer Kits to produce this - you may be surprised with what they were - I will let you know after the event.

If you are attending, I hope to see you there!

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB


 Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE