Followers

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Perfect Blend Card & Magnet

While playing with the new Perfect Blend stamp set the other day, I decided to make a Card & Magnet that I could give as a gift together.

Here's what I created.....


the side of the magnet - I used a peg


Recipe:
Stamps: Perfect Blend,
Paper:  Watercolor Paper, Very Vanilla, Letters to Santa DSP(retired)
Inks: Black Staz-on, Crumb Cake Marker, Early Espresso Marker

Accessories:  White Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Aqua Painter, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive, Crystal Effects, Wooden Peg (Non-SU), Mangets (Non-SU)

What do you think? 

Yes, Retired DSP again, you know I just took up the DSP Offer of buy 3, get 1 FREE, so I really do have to use more of my retired ones.....ok, I don't have to, but you all know it is a goal of mine this year to use it up.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project, just ask!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB


 Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE