Followers

Monday, September 30, 2013

Christmas Cards are here !!!!! (Part 1)

Have you started your Christmas cards yet?????
Isn't it scary how close Christmas is!

I have made a start on my cards and find if you make a few each week you will be set once 1st December comes around to post them out.

I decided this year to actually recreate those ones I have pinned that I loved - I have to justify to myself all the time I spend blog hopping and looking through Pinterest! And not to mention to use the gorgeous products I have sitting on my shelf.

So to start off, I have recreated this truly stunning simple Christmas card by Vicky Hayes in both green and red.



Recipe:
Stamps: Sassy Salutations
Paper:  Whisper White, Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple
Inks: 
Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple
Accessories: Big Shot, N
orthern Flurry Embossing folder, Basic Jewels Rhinestones, Snail Adhesive

One embossing folder and one stamp set and you're good to go - gotta love that!

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project or to order any of the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products you have seen, just ask, or go ahead and place your order online now through my online store!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB



Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE