Followers

Monday, September 2, 2013

Dora the Explorer Birthday Card

I was asked to make a  Birthday Card for a daughter of one of my coworkers and was told she loved Dora the Explorer......no problem, I should be able to do that....right!

So off to google and happy to say I have now made my first Dora card and am pretty pleased with it.


Recipe:
Stamps: That's the Ticket
Paper:  Whisper White, Pretty In Pink (retired), Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
Inks: Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip Marker, White Gel Pen
Accessories
: Extra Large Oval Punch, Ornament Punch (retired), Small Ticket Punch (retired), Word Window Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Full Hearts Punch (retired), Small Oval Punch (retired), Owl Builder Punch, Cupcake Builder Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Ticket Duo Builder Punch, Tombow Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals 

As you can tell, yes, it's punch art and does take 11 different punches to get the bits right.

I also made my first Thomas the Tank Engine card for his son's birthday which I'll show you later.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project or to order any of the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products you have seen, just ask, or go ahead and place your order online now through my online store!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB



Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE