Monday, September 9, 2013

Pop 'N Cuts Post It Note Holders

I found these gorgeous Notebook's on Diane Dimich's blog and had a go of making them.

The only problem I had was I couldn't find any notebooks to fit! argggggh!!!!! not to let that stop me, I put Post It Notes inside instead and just love them.






Recipe:
Paper:  Island Indigo, Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz, Gingham Garden DSP
Inks: 
Island Indigo Marker, Melon Mambo Marker
Accessories: Big Shot, Card Base Pop 'N Cuts Die, Simply Pressed Clay, Buttons & Blossoms Simply Pressed Clay Molds, Small Oval Punch, Sticky Strip, Post It Notes (non-SU), Magnetics (non-SU)

I loved making these two and think this is now how I will make my Post It Note holders as they just look stunning.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project or to order any of the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products you have seen, just ask, or go ahead and place your order online now through my online store!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB








Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE