Followers

Friday, September 20, 2013

Santa Suit Altered Canister

While making Christmas Canisters, I couldn't help but to make a few of my favourite Santa Suit Altered Canisters.

I don't think I showed you the ones I made last year.......never mind, I have changed it up a bit this year and love the outcome.



Recipe:
Stamps: Tags til Christmas (retired)
Paper:  Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Sliver Glimmer 
Inks: Real Red
Accessories
: 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Owl Builder Punch, Petite Curly Label Punch, Riding Hood Red Pleated Satin Ribbon (retired), Sticky Strip

Wouldn't you love one of these under your Tree! Maybe with a sparkly, blingy bracelets or watch, or ring, or, or, or inside it! Even better, what about one of my Stampin' Up! Gift Certificates!

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project or to order any of the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products you have seen, just ask, or go ahead and place your order online now through my online store!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB



Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE