Followers

Friday, September 13, 2013

Sunburst Birthday Cards

No doubt you have seen a gazillion of these cards in blog land already - so I'm not showing you anything new or inventive.

However, it is the second time I have made them - second I hear you say!
Yes, I tried them a month or so ago and it just wouldn't work right so decided it was not for me!
Then seeing them just about everywhere, thought I would have another go, and yay! success.

I made this one for my co-workers wife


 And this one to see the difference changing the background colour makes


Recipe:

Stamps: Petite PairsLabel Love, 
Paper Whisper White, Island Indigo, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Gingham Garden DSP
Inks: Island Indigo, Melon Mambo
Accessories: Label Bracket Punch, Artisan Label Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Indigo Island Ruffled Ribbon (retired), Dauber,  Sticky Strip, Tombow Multipurpose adhesive


Just love how they look totally different - a nice way to make a set of cards for gift giving!

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project or to order any of the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products you have seen, just ask, or go ahead and place your order online now through my online store!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB



Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE