Followers

Friday, September 6, 2013

Tea Shoppe Altered Canisters

I have been having some fun doing more Altered Canisters - yes, I was asked to do 4 (and now another 5) with the brief of having them in a Christmas theme.
Well, wouldn't you know it, at the same time I was handed some gorgeous napkins and the statement "I'm sure you can do something with these" was made.

Ok, I did make some Christmas ones, which I will show you later, but first I just have to show you the two that I made using the napkins.


Just LOVE this one


Recipe:
Stamps: Tea Shoppe
Paper:  
Baked Brown Sugar, Pretty In Pink (retired), Very Vanilla, Napkin (non-SU)
Inks: Baked Brown Sugar, Pretty In Pink (retired)
Accessories
: Canister (non-SU), Big Shot, Circles Collection Framelits, Labels Collection Framelits, Victoria Crochet Trim, Baked Brown Sugar Ruffle Stretch Ribbon, Pink Satin Ribbon (non-SU), Modge Podge (non-SU),  Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project or to order any of the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products you have seen, just ask, or go ahead and place your order online now through my online store!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB



Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE