Followers

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Thomas the Tank Engine Birthday Card

While I was searching Google for Dora examples, I also searched for Thomas examples as I had not made any Thomas the Tank Engine cards either. As I had to make one of both, I decided to search for them at the same time so I knew what I was up for.

Here is my finished card


Recipe:
Stamps: Sassy Salutations
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Pacific Point, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Daffodil Yellow
Inks: Pacific Point
Accessories
: Big Shot, Deco Labels Collection Framelits, Word Window Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Owl Builder Punch, Tombow Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals 

I found many examples, and the one I went with was actually a paperclip bookmark which I elected to leave as card candy to mount on the front of the card. It actually took me a few days to decide on how I was going to mount it. I finally decided on the Deco Framelit to act as a tunnel - ok, he is turning 6 so I imagine he could see the tunnel as he still has an imagination, hehehe, just like me!

Anyways, I do hope he likes it as much as his dad does.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project or to order any of the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products you have seen, just ask, or go ahead and place your order online now through my online store!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB



Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE