Friday, September 27, 2013

Welcome Sandra to my Team

To welcome my latest Team member Sandra to my team, I sent a welcome gift pack a handmade card.

I always do up a welcome gift pack for any new member to join my team, and I must say that I am usually a bit slack in not making them a card as well.(sigh!)
As Sandra lives interstate, I thought it best to send a card along too as I wasn't meeting her face to face!


Recipe:
Stamps: Goregous Grunge, Loving Thoughts
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Calypso Coral, Very Vanilia
Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Calypso Coral, Night of Navy
Accessories: Big Shot, Chalk Talk Framelits, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Basic Jewels Rhinestones,Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals 

Just love the new Gorgeous Grunge set and this is the first card I have used it for!

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project or to order any of the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products you have seen, just ask, or go ahead and place your order online now through my online store!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB



Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE