Followers

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

ATC Vintage Christmas Card

Last Christmas I was involved with an ATC Vintage Christmas swap at Soul Scrappers.
Maximum of 10 in the group - so I made 10 as they had to get the States by a set date.
Only 7 people joined up so I had an extra 3 turn back up with the others.

Rather than waste them as I was (and still am) rather proud of them, I decided to make the spares into Christmas cards.


Wow - I love how they have turned out !!!! 
The hardest part now is to decide who will be getting them in their Christmas Happy Mail.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project or to order any of the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products you have seen, just ask, or go ahead and place your order online now through my online store!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB



Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE