Friday, October 18, 2013

Christmas Ornaments Class

I thought I would show you the Christmas Ornaments I created for my Class.

When I was looking around for ideas, there are sooo many to choose.

I decided on these two that the lovely Lynn Pratt created a few years ago.
I have given them a fresh look by using current products.




Recipe:
Paper:  Garden Green, Whisper White, Brushed Silver
Accessories
: Big Shot, Lattice Die, Brights Candy Dots, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, 1/8" Sliver Ribbon, Smoky Slate Chevron Ribbon, Tombow Multipurpose Glue

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project or to order any of the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products you have seen, just ask, or go ahead and place your order online now through my online store!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB



Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE