Followers

Monday, October 7, 2013

Go The Lions - Scrappage

It's been a while since I did a Scrap Page layout.

Scrapbooking Top 50 - Australia have a new challenge "Monopoly," just started today so I jumped in for it.
It runs for 8 weeks so will finish early December.
For each week we have 9 days to get the layout done.

I signed up on Wednesday thinking I would have Friday (my day off) to sort myself out - LOL, didn't think I'd be doing 2 short shifts at work that day did I!

Here I have completed my first layout which gets me onto the board and started.....yay!


Recipe:
Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge
Paper:  White textured (Non SU), Crushed Curry, Island Indigo, Cherry Cobbler
Inks: 
Crushed Curry, Island Indigo, Cherry Cobbler

Accessories: Big Shot, Timeless Type Junior Alphabet Sizzlits (retired), Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals

Such a simple layout but I love it!!!!! And I got to ink up my new Gorgeous Grunge set!

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project or to order any of the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products you have seen, just ask, or go ahead and place your order online now through my online store!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB



Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE