Wednesday, October 2, 2013

More Christmas Cards (Part 2)

These are my Midnight Muse cards - the middle photo gives the true colour - not sure why the others look darker!

Again, this is not my original idea, but inspired by a card I saw and can't find again to give credit too. It was however on one of the European demo's sites - when I find it again I will add the link.

This one is based on the card I saw - I just changed the two outside stamps to smaller snowflakes.


This one I added the doilies behind it - love it!


Loved it so much I made a matching gift bag! (without doily)

Recipe:
Stamps: Contempo Christmas (retired)
Paper:  Midnight Muse, Brushed Silver, Vellum
Inks: Midnight Muse, Whisper White
Accessories: Mini Brads, Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Stampin Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Gift Bag (non SU)

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project or to order any of the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products you have seen, just ask, or go ahead and place your order online now through my online store!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB



Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE