Followers

Friday, October 11, 2013

SBT50 Monopoly - Chevron Street !

Ok, so you know I made it to "GO" on the Monopoly board over at Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia's Monopoly Challenge.

My first roll of the dice saw me roll a "2" which has taken me to Chevron Street!
Now this means I need to have the "Current Trends" of Chevron, Stars and Handmade Embellishments on my layout. ...... of course a cute picture helps too!



Hard to think this was my "Baby Girl" nearly 10 years ago! This picture sure does bring back a lot of memories of that day.....LOL, she sure got into a bit of strife that morning! lucky she was at her Uncle's and her Dad still in Brisbane.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project or to order any of the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products you have seen, just ask, or go ahead and place your order online now through my online store!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB



Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE