Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Smile - Altered Notebook

Smile !!! you see, I can alter other products, not just empty jars.

Here's one of the little notebooks I covered for some quick gifts to have on hand.





Must admit, I love the new stretch ruffled ribbon - makes it so easy to get a great looking edge on any project.

I am finding myself so time poor these days that I've decided not to add the recipe of what I've used.
If you want to know and can't tell by looking, just add a comment or email me and I'll let you know.
LOL, if you have your own blog, you will know that at times it takes way longer to do the recipe than to actually make the project!

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project or to order any of the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products you have seen, just ask, or go ahead and place your order online now through my online store!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB



Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE