Thursday, October 24, 2013

Stocking Gift Card Holders

Don't you just love it when you have made a great start on Christmas preparation!

Must say I am doing really well this year! I have made at least half of my cards needed and now have my Gift Card holders sorted as well.......last year I made the Santa Suits which are very cute.

This year I decided to go with the Stocking - and seeing as I bought the die in the retirement sale, I am getting my money's worth out of it now.
I have made some for orders I received once they were seen - they are very cute in pink!
I also made some single ones for gift tags as well.



Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project or to order any of the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products you have seen, just ask, or go ahead and place your order online now through my online store!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB



Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE