Followers

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Two Hands Altered Jars

Did you want to see my latest Altered Jars?

Probably not, but I'm going to show you anyway...LOL......





Recipe:
Stamps: Blooming with Kindness, Trust God
Paper:  
Baked Brown Sugar, So Saffron, Whisper White, 
Vellum, Napkin (non-SU)
Inks: Baked Brown Sugar,  So Saffron
Accessories
: Canister (non-SU), Big Shot, Floral Frames Framelits, Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Crochet Trim (non SU), Brown Velvet Ribbon (non SU), Modge Podge (non-SU),  Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals

I still have some more to do! Gotta put my thinking cap on and come up with some different ones.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project or to order any of the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products you have seen, just ask, or go ahead and place your order online now through my online store!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB



Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE