Saturday, October 5, 2013

World Card Making Day 2013

Today is World Card Making Day!

Having to work today meant not a lot of crafting time......but I did manage to get 1 card made and 1 half made...... Here is me having a coffee break half way through!


Don't be alarmed.....Hehehe, my desk always looks like this!

And here is the 1 card I did get finished.



I made this for a fellow Demo's Mother who is turning 80 this month.
I wanted to keep the front simple and have a standout middle....nothing like some glimmer paper to stand out.
This card actually does look nicer in real life...LOL, at least I think it does.

Anyways, I have started on a blue one for my own Mother and changed it around a bit. Still have to finish the middle, but have a few weeks to spare so it will get done on time.

I hope you enjoyed your WCMD and created a card or two yourself!

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project or to order any of the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products you have seen, just ask, or go ahead and place your order online now through my online store!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB



Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE