Wednesday, November 20, 2013

2014 Thank You Gifts

All the lights I have used in the Glass Blocks got me thinking about what I could do with the little cylinders they came in.....hmmmmmmmm, perfect size for a chocie!





Just add some Season of Style Washi Tape, and A Gift for You punched stamp and bingo! What a nice thank you gift!

Even though I had thrown the first lot out (LOL, I know!) everyone who ordered off me this month, even Stampin' Up! has and will receive one of these.

Seriously though, with everything I have on at the moment I am amazed that I thought of this and very impressed with the final product!

Now to make some special Birthday cards (can't believe my son is 16 in a few short days!) and start on my own Christmas gifts and decorations!

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project or to order any of the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products you have seen, just ask, or go ahead and place your order online now through my online store!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB



Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE