Friday, November 22, 2013

Merry Christmas Shadow Box

Finally, an item made just for me!!!!!!! One of a kind!

Picked up a couple of Shadow Box Frames (9" x 9") from IKEA on my last visit and JUST had to make me a Christmas Decoration with the white one.


How awesome does my favourite Stampin' Up! Glimmer Papers look in this frame!
Gives it a very rich look!

The picture is a bit ordinary but it's so hard to photograph glass and not get reflections everywhere....my excuse anyway LOL.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project or to order any of the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products you have seen, just ask, or go ahead and place your order online now through my online store!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB



Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE