Followers

Monday, November 18, 2013

More Glass Blocks

My glass blocks have been admired and liked that much that I have been busy making up the orders for them.

Here are some of my latest ones, still working my way through them!





I have a couple of others I am working on but need to get the ones made for people who have placed orders with me (last count was at 34!)

I have been doing my Stampin' Up! craft as well, just can't show you yet as I've been working on my Guest Designer project for Craft Project Central, all will be revealed next month......very nervous as the ladies are all so talented on the group, so here's hoping my project is as good as everyone is used to!

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project or to order any of the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products you have seen, just ask, or go ahead and place your order online now through my online store!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB



Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE