Friday, November 1, 2013

Prince of Peace Glass Brick

Oh, just look at what I have discovered!!!!!!!

Glass bricks / blocks - how fantastic does the heat embossing come up on these!

I have used two of the Single Christmas Stamps for this one and just love it.



Even better news is that I got my fabulous Step-Dad on the hunt and have come up with a stash of Blocks with the hole in them - YAY, I have some projects in mind for those.
Now just to get back over to the Northside again on next days off so I can pick them up and play!

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project or to order any of the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products you have seen, just ask, or go ahead and place your order online now through my online store!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB



Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE