Followers

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Tis The Season! Candy Jars

Just love these jars from IKEA - not sure what they are called, but I call them Candy Jars as they are the perfect size to put your hand in and grab a handful of lollies...or better still, Chocolate!

I made these for a few families this year - added the vinyl sayings on back and front, bow around top, and of course, the lollies!


Love that when it's empty you can see both designs.


The only complaint I have with these is that there is no lid! Self control I say!!!!! LOL, yep, who am I kidding right - just don't put chocolate in it and they are safe with me.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project or to order any of the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products you have seen, just ask, or go ahead and place your order online now through my online store!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB



Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE