Monday, December 23, 2013

Batman's Stash!

Holy Batman, that's a lot of Jelly Beans! (just under 2kg's worth)

This is one of the presents under the Tree for my husband - couldn't help but to decorate the jar for him.


Not sure I will be paying to refill it though!

Funnily enough this is one of those times when you thought it was a fabulous idea until you got home and smacked your forehead! Guess what colour are his favourite, and yep, not one black one in here! LOL, do you think he will notice? I'm hoping he is too impressed with my handiwork to notice.......hmmmmm who am I kidding right!

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project or to order any of the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products you have seen, just ask, or go ahead and place your order online now through my online store!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB



Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE