Friday, December 27, 2013

Cork Coaster Gift Set


Here’s a gorgeous set of four Drink Coasters to give as a gift with a matching note card and handmade envelope. Or simply enjoy having on hand when your crafting friends arrive for that Stamp-A-Stack afternoon.

This Coffee Lovers Coaster Set was created by myself!!!!, yes this is my project and I had fun making it. If you want to make one too, you can get my tutorial over at Craft Project Central when you subscribe for the month of December. With your subscription, you'll get illustrated, step-by-step instructions for 10 wonderful projects for only $10!

I have a free one-month subscription to Craft Project Central to give away, and it's really easy to be entered in the drawing.  All you have to do is go to Craft Project Central and leave a comment on the December 27th post that features my project (the same photo as the one in this blog post).  
I will use random.org to choose the winner and will announce the winning name on January 1st, 2014 - what a great way to start the New Year!

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project or to order any of the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products you have seen, just ask, or go ahead and place your order online now through my online store!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB



Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE