Saturday, December 7, 2013

CPC30 - Creating Pretty Cards – Card Challenge

As you know, I am one of the Guest Designers over at Craft Project Central this month - can't wait for you to see my project!

But did you know that they have a monthly Card Challenge as well?????

Here's my entry for this months challenge - I made a 5 x 5 card this time, yes I know there is no sentiment on the front, but I thought it is such a tranquil card and would make a lovely Sympathy Card, so have added a sentiment in side.


What you may not also know is that for every ten cards submitted, one winner will be picked for a free month subscription on Craft Project Central!  The winner(s) will get to select the month of their choice!  So if there is 15 submissions this month one winner will be randomly picked from all submissions.  If there are 40 submissions 4 winners from all submissions will be randomly picked and so on! 
So what are you waiting for ! Head on over here and enter - good luck. xx

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project or to order any of the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products you have seen, just ask, or go ahead and place your order online now through my online store!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB



Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE