Monday, December 9, 2013

I was NAUGHTY Glasses

Just loved these glasses when I saw them I knew it would be a great Gift to give for both males and females......... the file was created by the talented Cait Elizabeth.

As such, the Whiskey Tumbler on the left is being given to Laura's Male Teacher this morning as an end of year gift.....LOL, being Grade 7 he may have preferred the Whiskey to put in it rather then the mini candy canes!

The wine glass is mine!!!!!! I have given out a few at Christmas Parties I have attended and have a few more to give to some co-workers.


Notice the bow? I made that using the Envelop Punch Board - they are mega easy to make!



Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project or to order any of the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products you have seen, just ask, or go ahead and place your order online now through my online store!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB



Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE