Thursday, January 30, 2014

Happy Easter Block

Hard to believe I'm thinking of Easter already!!!!

I know it's a few months away but I have people asking already what I'm up to for Easter (as in crafting).......so putting my thinking cap on and the first idea I have is this gorgeous Glass Money Box.


LOL, I have no eggs so I have used Mentos to fill my block - what an awesome gift!
Not only is it a great Happy Easter greeting, but also plenty of lollies (or eggs) for the sweet tooth's in the family, and then when all gone, the perfect Money Box to save up for next Easter!

I have been busy making another Project for Craft Project Central - I am Guest Designing again in February! I have used some of the New Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration 2014 items and think you will love my cute project........I know you will love the projects the other designers have coming too - so come back on 1st February to see what the first one is.....
 
Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB