Saturday, January 11, 2014

Valentine Cards

Can you believe we are thinking of Valentine's already!

Thankfully I have the kids school books / uniforms, etc all sorted, which has given me some crafting time - yay!

Here I have Stampin Up meeting Silhouette - some Valentine items I created for a coworker - he wanted a card for his young son, daughter and wife to send overseas - couldn't help but make a gift bag as well !



Aren't those Monkey's so cute!

You won't see me blogging as much this year as I am letting crafting take a back seat for a while.

I also won't be a Stampin' Up! demo for too much longer either - I will of course still be using the products as I love them. But I have also found myself enjoying creating and learning with my Silhouette Machine more and more.


Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB