Followers

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Easter Blessings

I showed you the Notebooks I made using the Blessed Easter stamp, and now I will show you the Easter card I made.....LOL, it is after all an Easter stamp!


This time I have used the Crisp Cantaloupe markers for the flowers and have used the new Decorative Dots Embossing Folder which is an Exclusive FREE Sale-A-Bration item.

The card stock and ribbon being Pool Party and Oval matt being Soft Sky, it has a lovely soft co-ordinated look to it.

I actually made this card first and as I was assembling it was thinking how nice it would look on the front of a notebook!

I have my paper crafting mojo back at the moment and have created a few different cards and projects to share with you over the next few weeks. I love it when we have new products to play with!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB