Followers

Monday, March 24, 2014

Easter Candy Dispensers

Are you like me and have many, many, many cards and projects marked to recreate or to try that new file you bought how many months ago?

LOL, well I won't tell you how many I have, but I will tell you that I have decided that this year is not only the year that I use up some of my old craft stash (you already know that!), BUT, also I am going to CASE , recreate and make those files I have bought and saved.

So here's the first one - a file I bought from the SIL Store for a candy dispenser.

The patterned paper was donated to me (LOL, no, I don't have enough, apparently!), but I must say it is gorgeous and matches so well with some retired Stampin' Up! Bravo Burgundy.


And here's one I made for the lovely lady who gave me the patterned papers. Again, retired Stampin' Up! card stock - this time More Mustard (not surprised it retired!).


They actually are a decent sized dispenser as well - the first card is a 4" x 4" card so gives you an idea.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB