Followers

Friday, April 11, 2014

Card Classes are back!

Now is the time to reintroduce my Card Classes. 

Starting in May - every second Monday of the month, 9.30 to 11.30am at my home.

May's Card Class


 

9:30 AM - 11:30 AM  (AET - Queensland)
You will take home 3 cards that you create and product with a value of $15 minimum!

Cost to you: $30 includes all supplies and light refreshments. 
Class:  Monday 12th May 2014
RSVP and Payment: Monday 5th May 2014

Bookings and pre-payment are essential to secure your spot and to allow for ordering and preparation of kits. 
Payment can be made via cash or direct deposit and your spot is only secured after payment is made.
If you have to cancel for any reason your kit will be available to take home.
Places are limited to 6 people per class and are suitable for beginners.
Unfortunately, I cannot accommodate children at my residence, but I am more than happy to book another time to come to you!


Another way to get these Tutorials if you are unable to attend is to spend $100 through my online store. Once I receive notification of your order, I will email the PDF to you for FREE so you can recreate at home when time permits.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB