Sunday, April 13, 2014

Card Making Challenge #8 - Sending Good Thoughts

Over at Card Making Challenges with A Christy Production, is this current challenge that ends 24th April....I got in early this time.


Again, this challenge is both a sketch and colour combo....

And it had me thinking about it - I have tons of buttons, but you may have noticed that I don't use them very often, in fact I would venture to say Rarely! Anyways, here's my card.........


For the Crush Curry circles, I actually stamped them on Whisper White and punched out with 1 1/4" punch and then punched out circles on Crumb Cake card stock. I mounted the Crumb cake matt with dimensionals (hard to tell from picture) and then positioned the Crushed Curry circles inside for a perfect fit. 
The Rich Razzleberry circles are punched out with the 1" punch.

Stamp sets used are the Daydream Medallions and Perfect Pennants.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB