Sunday, April 6, 2014

Good As Gold SS Kit

With Sale A Bration over, I decided to play with my FREE Simply Sent Kit.

What a fabulous kit it is too!

Instead of making the whole 8 cards up, I only made up 4.

With the 4 other card bases, I decided to make some gift tags to go with the cards I made, as well as some cute treat wrappers using the Scalloped Gift Tag punch. Inside is a Easter Chocolate that I have ready for my co-workers come Easter in a couple of weeks time!




The kit also comes with 8 envelopes, but I found that when I put the Bakers Twine around the card, it was too tight to fit in it and I didn't want it to rip! So with the Gold liners, I punched out the flowers for my Easter Treat Wrappers!

How awesome is that kit - and for FREE too!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB