Followers

Monday, April 28, 2014

Hello 4X4 Card Set - Coastal Cabana

Gosh I am so in love with these cute as Shadow Boxes that Sam from Pootles designed. 
Click the link and check it out - make a cuppa first as you will be on there for a while.

I decided that with all the DSP retiring in a few months (end of June to be exact!) that now was a great time to create and inspire you to use your's or order some from my online store before it all goes!


Side view to show you the Shadow Box effect


I made two 4" x 4" cards to pop inside (could easily fit 4), and also made the envelopes to fit using just plain copy paper.
This size card is normally handed to a person not mailed, so will not be a problem. And you can use your DSP offcuts to add extra wow to your project.





Orders may be placed online anytime on my Stampin’ Up! Store or click any of the product images to go directly to the product page.



Of course you don't need to use all the punches I have, but you sure do have a lot more options when you have a great selection of punches on hand.

I have also made a Wisteria Wonder set which I will show you in a few days.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB


Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE