Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Magnetic Memo Board Sets

Back in February, I was lucky enough to be asked back to Guest Design for Craft Project Central.

You may recall of those 10 projects the Retro Fresh Magnetic Memo Board Set that was designed by Julie Beltramo. If not, don't worry, you can still subscribe for that month and get the tutorial (as well as mine for my Fantastic Baby Shower Gift Set! LOL) by clicking this link  and pay $10 subscription. It really is worth it and the tutorials tell you everything you need to know!

Anyway, back to my post...LOL.....I have made some up. Slight alteration in that Julie's size is 5" x 7" and I had to purchase a larger sheet and have hubby cut it for me.
I figured if he only had to do 3 cuts and not 7 I'd have more luck! So the outcome is that my boards are larger.


 All fits nicely in the holder!


And here's the other 3 I made at the same time.



And my favourite one!


How good do they look!
Perfect gifts for Mothers Day, I sell these for $15 if you don't want to make your own.
Let me know (all these are sold) and I can make one for your requirements.
Better yet, come and make them in a class and then you can recreate at home and wow your family!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB