Followers

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

2014-15 Annual Catalogue release

I can't wait to show you our new 2014-15 Annual Catalogue, and it's almost here!  
It's fun, fresh and so on trend that you won't know what to get first.
I'm sure you're going to LOVE it!!!  
It's been increased by whopping 40 pages, showing you more products, more samples and stamping recipes which lets you know all you need to recreate the project. It really does cater for all levels and abilities of stampers.
More new Kits and new Bundles still giving an extra 15% discount if bought singularly, gotta love that!

Do you want to be one of the first to have it in your hands early? 

Let me know and have payment of $9.95 by 29th of May and it will be posted out to you direct from our warehouse on around the 6th of June. A second mailing will be sent out around the 20th of June - let me know with payment by 12th June for this one.

It's as easy as sending me an email with your delivery details, and I will send you a paypal link or my direct deposit details for payment.

You can start ordering from the new Catalogue come July 1st.

If you have a current Demonstrator already, please order through them. 
If not, I'd love to be your Demonstrator and help you on your stamping journey! 

Orders may be placed online anytime on my Stampin’ Up! Store or click any of the product images to go directly to the product page.



Also if you spend $100 or more through my online store Using this Hostess Code:  VPQ323ZS, I will email the PDF of May's Swallowtail Card Class to you for FREE so you can recreate at home when time permits. 
(Do not use the Hostess Code if you order is $300 or more, you will get to claim the Stampin' Rewards on your order




How to use the hostess code:
1.      Enter your items into cart
2.      After entering your first item, or at Check out- Look under "Special Offers" (bottom left)
3.      Enter HOSTESS CODE in box and hit apply

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB



Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE