Followers

Friday, May 2, 2014

Hello 4x4 Card Set - Wisteria Wonder

I'm back with the second Shadow Box I made using Sam's tutorial at Pootles
Click the link and check it out.

I think I like this set better than the Coastal Cabana set.

Again I have used up some of my retired stash (this time ribbon) - not that you would know, I still have so much but am determined to use a lot up over this next two months so I can buy more of the new products about to arrive!


 Side view to show you the Shadow Box effect


Again I stuck with making two 4" x 4" cards to pop inside (could easily fit 4), and also made the envelopes to fit using just plain copy paper.
This size card is normally handed to a person not mailed, so will not be a problem. And you can use your DSP offcuts to add extra wow to your project.




Orders may be placed online anytime on my Stampin’ Up! Store or click any of the product images to go directly to the product page.


What do you think? Maybe I need to make these in a few more colours!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB



Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE