Friday, May 16, 2014

Mr & Mrs Twinchie's

Do you know what Twinchie's are???

They are a little 2" square piece of art.......yes, like an ATC only smaller again!

I've joined a swap group for these - well you should try all papercraft right!

Here's my very first attempt at one.


I used the Dry Embossed Vellum Technique on the label.


While I am happy with how it turned out, it is very very plain to what I have seen in blog land.
So I'd better get a bit better before I have to send my first one out...more practise! The good thing is that they take very little supplies and are great to use those little scraps up with.


Orders may be placed online anytime on my Stampin’ Up! Store or click any of the product images to go directly to the product page.



Also if you spend $100 or more through my online store Using this Hostess Code:  VPQ323ZS, I will email the PDF of May's Swallowtail Card Class to you for FREE so you can recreate at home when time permits. 
(Do not use the Hostess Code if you order is $300 or more, you will get to claim the Stampin' Rewards on your order




How to use the hostess code:
1.      Enter your items into cart
2.      After entering your first item, or at Check out- Look under "Special Offers" (bottom left)
3.      Enter HOSTESS CODE in box and hit apply

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB



Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE