Followers

Friday, June 6, 2014

2014-15 Annual Catalogue is now here !!!!!!

Yay, I got my NEW 2014-2015 Catalogues !!!!

Have you got yours yet?


If you live in my local area (Browns Plains) let me know and I can drop one off to you.

These weigh 560g which means with Australia Post they cost over $13 to post!!! 

I can get these posted direct to you if you let me know and it will only cost you $9.95.
You must let me know by 12th of June so it can be posted out to you direct from our warehouse on around the 20th of June.
It's as easy as sending me an email with your delivery details, and I will send you a paypal link for payment.

You can start ordering from the new Catalogue come July 1st.

If you have a current Demonstrator already, please order through them. 
If not, I'd love to be your Demonstrator and help you on your stamping journey! 

Orders may be placed online anytime on my Stampin’ Up! Store or click any of the product images to go directly to the product page.


Thanks for looking,


Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB



Please order your Stampin' Up! Supplies HERE